Want simplicity paired with feminine detailing? The Refined & Ruffled lace-trimmed tops pattern has just the right combination. Lace at the hem and ruffled yoke combines with simple stockinette stitch subtly shaped at the side seams. With this pattern you can create a variety of summery tops or sundresses. You can add sleeves or leave your creation sleeveless. I also include instructions for creating an ombre dye finish.
This PDF knitting pattern is designed to fit 14.5" dolls such as Welliewishers™.
This pattern is also available for 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
• 15-20 g of a 50 g ball of fine fingering weight wool or blends
(I used 100% wool Palette or Stroll, which has 231 yards in a 50 g ball).
• Knitting needles, US size 0 (& 000 for optional back ribbing) or size to obtain gauge. I prefer circular needles, and my preferred brand is Addi Turbo.
• Yarn needle for finishing
• Small crochet hook (US size 9 or 10) for picking up stitches for back ribbing.
• Five or six sets of snaps for blouse closure; small zipper for dress closure.
• Powder dye (like Rit or Tulip) for optional ombre finish.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 18 page knitting pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Knit! *Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
Pixie Faire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®
Create a beautifully patterned trendy sweater and a coordinating hat with this knitting pattern. All...