Your doll will be ready to cheer for his or her favorite football team in this cute jersey made in his or her team colors. Use the longer length cutting line, and your jersey can be a night shirt. Add embroidery, iron-on patches, appliques, etc. for a fun look. Make a short sleeve jersey or add mock long sleeves for a layered look. Make your top in your doll's favorite team or school colors.
The relaxed fit makes this jersey perfect for boy or girl dolls and for layering over a turtleneck.
Recommended Fabrics: sports mesh, t-shirt knit, jersey
* 1/4 yard knit or sports mesh knit fabric
* Small piece of rib knit for neckband
* Small piece of interlock knit or rib knit for mock long sleeve layer
* Jersey - 5 inch strip of 1/4 inch wide hook/loop tape
* Nightshirt – 5 or 8 inch strip of 1/4 inch wide hook/loop tape depending upon closure method
* Matching or contrasting thread
* Iron-on numbers, letters, motifs, etc.
* 9 inch long piece of ribbon or trim for sleeves (1/4 to 3/8 inch wide)
* Machine embroidery designs of numbers, letters, motifs, etc.
* Felt for number or letter cut-outs
* Basting tape or basting glue
* Tear-away stabilizer or coffee filters to aid in sewing seams on sports mesh
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
What You Get: One 21 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.