This reversible dress from ReadCreations gives you two dresses in one. Just turn it inside out and you have a completely new look. This Dress can be made in two different lengths: floor length and below the knee. Depending on the fabrics used, it can be a formal evening dress or a casual summer dress. A faster non-reversible option is also included which will also include instructions on how to turn it into a Ruched Dress.
This pattern is a must-have for any doll lover.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to ft 14.5" dolls such as WellieWishers™. It is also available for 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
Recommended Fabrics: velvet, cotton, tulle
- 1/4 yard of fabric for skirt side 1 (metallic, cotton, satin, taffeta, tulle, chiffon, ...)
- 1/4 yard of fabric for skirt side 2 (metallic, cotton, satin, taffeta, tulle, chiffon, ...)
- 12" x 4" of fabric for bodice side 1 (cotton, satin, velvet,...)
- 12" x 4" of fabric for bodice side 2 (cotton, satin, velvet,...)
- 1/4" hook and loop tape 2" long (thin hook and loop tape is preferred)
- Super glue for Ruched Dress
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
What You Get: One 23 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
The suit is a traditional form of men's formal clothes in the Western world and...
The dress is cute. The fit is acceptable but I found the instructions would be difficult for a confidant beginner.
The directions are easy to follow and like all the patterns I have tried the dress fit beautifully.
cant wait to sew
I made it yesterday just a single one and it looks lovely but untill I see my grandaughters doll I havent been able to try on. Im very pleased