This modern and fun sweater style top closes with a button and snap on the one shoulder. The sweater can be made with a bunny hood for a cute sweater that all girls will love. You can also use the round ear option to sew a puppy or lamb. The sweater back, front and hoodie is lined.
For a simple sweater that sews up really quickly you can sew the sideline sweater without the hood. This is a great accessory to complete an outfit for winter or fall.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 18 inch dolls such as American Girl® as well as 15 inch Bitty Baby®.
Recommended Fabrics: • Medium weight sweater knits • Medium weight jersey knit • Lining — Polycotton, cotton, quilter’s cotton, seer sucker • Fabric with no or very minimal stretch.
• A: Bunny Jumper Fabric — 13” x 41”
• A: Bunny Jumper Lining — 9.5” x 41”
• B & C: Sideline Jumper Fabric — 9” x 30”
• B: Sideline Jumper Lining — 9” x 19”
• 1x Decorative Button — 1/4” to 1/2" wide
• 1x Set Hand Sew Snaps — 1/4”
• Optional: Hoodie Lace — 5/8” wide – 30”
• Optional: Pom-pom for bunny tail
• Hand sewing needle
• Matching thread
• Fabric Pencil or Pen Marker
• Iron and ironing board
Skill Level: Easy to Intermediate
What You Get: One 28 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!