Make your own little sloth family with this plush amigurimi pattern featuring a mother and baby sloth. They are so soft and huggable! Make them in just a few hours! Amigurumi pattern written in US crochet terms.
This PDF amigurumi plushie sloth pattern includes 13 pages with 61 step by step instructions and photos.
- Mama sloth measures 8.3 inches (21 cm) sitting and 13.8 inches (35 cm) tall
- Baby sloth measures 7.5 inches (19 cm) tall with Super Bulky Plush yarn (120m/100g (131yds/100g)) and 4.5 mm hook
CROCHET LEVEL: Intermediate
Recommended Yarn: super bulky plush yarn (see details below)
- Yarn. The example features super bulky plush yarn Himalaya Dolphin Baby® 120m/100g (131yds/100g): 1.5 skein brown color 80317 and 0.3 skein white color 80301. You’ll also need some fine black yarn for the muzzle.
– 4.5 mm (7 US) crochet hook or according to the yarn
– Soft stuffing
– 2 black safety amigurumi eyes 10 mm (0.4 inch)
– 2 black safety amigurumi eyes 12 mm (0.5 inch)
– Big and small yarn needle, scissors.
Pattern instructions are in English using US terms. The pattern consists of easy to follow step-by-step detailed instructions with plenty of photos.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 16 page crochet pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crochet pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Crochet!
Make this darling plush crochet bunny featuring long floppy ears that are sooo soft and...
Meet Buddy Bunny, our large plush rabbit, perfect for snuggling! It is similar to the...
Stuffed amigurumi puppy with floppy ears is a perfect toy for babies, toddlers and older...
This crochet plush amigurumi bear is the most huggable stuffed teddy bear around! Ideal for boys...