The "Terrific Lil' Tees" pattern will help you create a puffed sleeve tee shirt or bodysuit that can serve as a versatile base layer or feature as the centerpiece of adorable outfit by following the optional embroidery instructions.
The tees and bodysuits are sewn from knits, using woven material as the binding for the sleeves and neck. This allows you to incorporate fabric from other parts of the outfit to create cute, coordinated sets.
Embellish your tee shirts with the included applique designs (small or large hearts & a star); use an iron-on fabric transfer, or experiment with any of the machine embroidery designs available here at Pixie Faire.
Take the errors and guesswork out of the applique process with my handy placement templates. Center your applique perfectly every time!
The tees are pictured with Forever 18 Inches "Faux Button Jumper" pattern for Hearts 4 Hearts & Les Cherie dolls, available here on Pixie Faire.
The pictures also feature my "Happy Hats-LD" pattern.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit Dianna Effner's 13" Little Darling dolls.
Recommended Fabrics: two-way stretch knits, woven cotton fabric
• 9 x 12” rectangle (23 x 30 cm) lightweight two-way stretch knit fabric
• 8” square (20 cm) of a coordinating color of woven fabric for bindings
• Small scrap of a second color for the two heart design
• Snaps or hook and loop tape for closure
• Hand needle (for sewing on snaps)
• Liquid Stitch™ fabric glue (helps with hems and stabilizes fabric for top-stitching)
• Fusible interfacing for reinforcing back seam
• Fusible material such as Heat*n*Bond® for attaching appliqués.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 18 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides digitally drawn step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
What a nice pattern, easy to sew, and the look is adorable.