Blouses that tie at the neckline are a wardrobe classic that advance and retreat in fashion cycles--usually with subtle changes in detail and proportion. The Tie Blouse pattern from Forever 18 Inches provides four different options to help your doll time travel through the late 1930s up to today. Details include a rounded hem, button-covered snaps, working ties, and options for short Bishop Sleeves, long sleeves, ruffled shoulders, and a sleeveless version. The ruffled sleeve cuffs are created with elastic for easy on-and-off dressing, and with so many options your doll can wear this blouse year-round!
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
Recommended Fabrics: Soft, lightweight natural fabrics with some drape such as cotton lawn, batiste, or other similar fabrics
- Option 1: ½ yd. 45" wide fabric
- Option 2: ½ yd. 45" wide fabric
- Option 3: ½ yd. 45" wide fabric
- Option 4: ½ yd. 45" wide fabric (main fabric) and ¼ yd. 45" wide fabric (Lining)
1. Matching thread and optional contrast thread
2. One pair of small, very sharp scissors to trim seam allowances
3. Elastic: Short Sleeves--two 1/8" wide pieces cut 4" long; Long Sleeves--two 1/8" wide pieces cut 3" long
4. Five ¼" buttons
5. Three medium-size snaps
6. Fray Check
7. A Frixion Pen for marking (great to use because the marks disappear with heat! Available at most stationery stores (I buy mine from Staples)
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 45 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
PixieFaire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®.
Je n'ai pas encore réalisé ce modèle ni aucun de ceux que je vous ai achetés, car je n'ai pas cette poupée. Mais je vous achète des patrons pour essayer de les mettre aux mesures de la poupée que je possède une Marie-Françoise du magazine français Modes and Travaux. Merci pour vos beaux modèles.
Made a shirt from the pattern. It came out very nice.
Great pattern for all seasons. Fits nicely.